1. What is the runtime at high power of the Nitbeam 900? Nitebeam 900 - 1 hour before you will notice a substantial drop in lighting levels
Nitebeam 500 - 1.5 hours before you will notice a substantial drop in lighting levels
Nitebeam 260B & 260C - 5 hours
Nitebeam 260, 260G, 200, 200A, 200B - 6 hours
2. Why is there no retail (clamshell) packaging or boxes? Retail packaging costs more to buy, more to store and more to ship. After much consideration, we decided we would rather reduce the cost to the customers by eliminating un-necessary
packaging. It looks nice but the reality is everybody we know just eventually throws it away. All of our products are brand new and are warrantied accordingly.
3. Is the lens on the NItebeam 500 & 900 glass or plastic? Both are glass and replaceable
4. Are there any discounts available other than what is shown on the website? - No, there are not
5. How long does it take to charge the batteries? - About 1.25 hours
6. Will I be charged sales tax? Only if the product ships to anywhere in California
7. Can the Nitebeam 900 run on any other battery such as a AA? The 900 will only run on the Ultrafire 18650 rechargeable battery. Extra batteries are available.
8. Are the "RED" plastic rings on the NEBO 5557/5610 Redline replaceable? We do stock replacement "red" rings. Cost of $5.00. You have to call us or send an e-mail for purchase. Not available on the website.
9. What is your warranty?
NITEBEAM Warranty: Nitebeam product are warrantied for 1 year subject to the following conditions
90 day satisfaction guarantee – Return it for any reason for a refund – Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
180 days – exchange for equal item – All Pro Optics LLC pays for shipping both ways
181 days to 1 yr – Customer returns item to All Pro Optics LLC - Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer
– All Pro Optics LLC pays for shipping back to customer - All Pro Optics LLC covers the cost of repair - All Pro Optics LLC reserves the right to repair or replace
All NEBO products have a 1 yr warranty. Ship the item back to All Pro Optics LLC and we’ll send you a new one or in the case of discontinued items refund
All other products:Subject to manufacturers warranty. Please contact All Pro Optics LLC for resolution.
Copyright 2011 All rights reserved ..... All Pro Optics LLC